Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Winter Art Bazaar

I had my very first stall at this years Winter Art Bazaar, and it was loads of fun (and lots of hard work). We were fortunate to have beautiful sunny weather, and a reasonable turn out despite the cold. I received many compliments on my work, and only one or two little old ladies said "I just don't understand it". I even sold a couple of items, and made a few contacts with other arty farty people, which made the whole event worth while.

Here are a few pictures of the stall, and a bit of a sneak peek at the things I had for sale. Those items that didn't sell are gradually being added to my Etsy stall, as well as some new works and some other bits and bobs. Get in quick before it all goes!







Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment